“Aye! O' course! How could I forget? Ya can't just approach royalty with all yer weapons! So if you'd just keep an eye on these... There's me axe... me other axe... me dagger... woops, got a few more o' those... me lance... me spear... throwing knives... hatchet... arrows... couple o' swords... a cleaver - can't be too careful... caltrops... smoke bombs... aye, there's me other lance... gimme a moment here, there's a knife lodged in me boot... and that should be all of 'em. Oh, and me crossbow. I call her Lucy.”
Brokkr is a former blacksmith who currently works as an armorer.
True to his job, Brokkr is obsessed with weapons, a trait further encouraged by his paranoid tendencies. Always convinced that he is in danger and that his enemies may be watching him, he is loathe to part with any of the considerable amount of weaponry concealed within his clothing. He is noted for the nearly absurd number of weapons which is almost inexplicably able to carry at one time. However, despite his paranoia, he is loyal to those he believes are his friends, and reacts violently when he feels betrayed.
Max Stat ModifiersEdit
- See also: Brokkr/Supports
- "Blimey! One o' me hidden weapon caches! Wait - this ain't one o' mine." (item)
- "Ye can't never be too prepared for a fight, I always say." (exp.)
Asking - NormalEdit
- "Damn could use a drought o' mead. But what do you dream about?" (dreams)
- "Well don't you look happier 'n a rooster in a henhouse. Didja find a new knife in yer stocking?" (happy)
- "Whatta ya say we partner up a round? Them slimesuckers won't know what hit 'em!" (team up)
- "Say, how d'ya fill your spare hours? 'Cos I need someone to pedal me whetstone if'n yer free." (free time)
Replying - NormalEdit
- "Dreams? They ain't dreams! I really see them. They're always watchin' me! (dreams)
- "Nae. I just had a wee tankard o' ale to raise me spirits." (happy)
- "Bloody gladja asked. I'd be happy to be a human shield." (team up)
- "Gotta always keep me knives sharp. I also polish me porcelain eggs, only don't tell no one." (free time)
Asking - MarriedEdit
- "Name, me sweet, don't you ever leave my side. You're all that keeps me human." (promise)
- "Name, you're just about the prettiest thing I ever laid eyes on." (compliment)
- "What's that you got there, m'lass? I love a woman who packs heat." (gift)
Replying - MarriedEdit
- "Trust me. I ain't goin' nowhere." (promise)
- "Aw, stop. Yer makin' me blush. Nae, yer me precious jewel." (compliment)
- "I'm unstoppable." (6-7 stats up)
- "This is how we do it back home!" (4-5 stats up)
- "How ye like this, ye worms?" (2-3 stats up)
- "No way! I can't go on like this!" (0-1 stats up)
- "I knew that one day I'd run out of pockets." (0-1 stats up, most stats capped)
- "I'll have to make sure this breastplate fits enough daggers."
- "Load me up!" (buying)
- "What is it ye want to sell? 'Cos it might take me a minute to find it." (selling)
- "Aye, that black choking haze reminds o' me days as a blacksmith." (forging)
- "They're watchin' me. I know they're always watchin'." (misc)
- "I packed four extra swords and I'm ready to raise Hell!" (surge)
Greetings - NormalEdit
Greetings - MarriedEdit
- "I'm with ye."
- "No holds barred!"
- "All for one."
- "Let's raise Hell."
- "Blood and vinegar."
Dual Strike Edit
- "Taste my steel."
- "Here we go."
- "Fat chance!"
- spitting sound*
- "That's that."
Partner Defeats EnemyEdit
- "Didja loot 'em yet?"
- "Good on ya."
- "Might good o' ya.
- "C'mon ye swine, squeal!
Killed By EnemyEdit
“Guess I couldn't run forever.”
—Death quote, classic mode “Hah. Bloody well knew I shoulda packed more.”
—Retreat quote, casual mode