“Thul, I always taught you as I would my own son, had I any. This breaks my heart. Tell me your story, and I will judge if I can allow you to live.”
—Lysander to Thul, Winnowing
Lysander is the general of the Tsuunic army. He was formerly Thul's mentor, but after the usurpation he was promoted to the rank of general and his forces were sent to tighten the new regime's grasp on the land. During this time, he was a approached by Thul. He initially attempted to slay the young lord, having heard the new regime's accusations, but found that it was not in his heart to do so and instead listened to his former protégé's explanation of events. Having heard them, he turned his back on the new regime, taking with him as many soldiers as were loyal to him, and fought his way through the rest.
Lysander is said to have an old soul, for while he is in fact not very old, he often acts as though he was. He regularly makes statements about retiring after the war is over, though it has been speculated that he does not mean these truthfully. He is also fond of poetry and claims to be writing his memoirs. Times of trouble bring forth a stoic, reserved side of him, which is in fact his way of never giving in to despair.
Max Stat ModifiersEdit
- See also: Lysander/Supports
- "Ah... Fate rewards sharp eyes." (item)
- "My eyes are on the heavens and my feet on the earth. This is a warrior's way." (exp)
- "Aut cum scuto aut in scuto." (weapon exp)
Asking - NormalEdit
- "You seem more animated than usual. Has our pastoral refuge brought you such serenity and cheer?" (happy)
- "I chanced to happen upon your training earlier. I believe we could learn much from one another." (team up)
- "Summer nights and winter days oft make me think of another time. Or what do you dream?" (dreams)
- "Hard work is a blessing, yet so is leisure. How do you pass your free hours?" (free time)
Replying - NormalEdit
- "Hardly. I was merely reminiscing upon a better time." (happy)
- "Of course! This I promise, and let me be struck down if it be not so." (team up)
- "Sometimes I dream that I am a butterfly, unless a butterfly dreams he is a man. Why do you look at me so?" (dreams)
- "I've been working on my memoirs. Alas, we won't be around forever, you know." (free time)
Asking - MarriedEdit
- "Never leave me, my love. Without you, I do not know what I would become." (promise)
- "What is that which you carry? I would gladly take it upon myself if you grow weary." gift)
- "" (love)
- "Sing, muse, of a lady most beautiful; Name was her name..." (compliment)
Replying - MarriedEdit
- "On my honor. I have never broken a promise, and I will not start today." (promise)
- "" (gift)
- "Hush, no more words. We need them not to express our love." (love)
- "" (compliment)
- "" (6-7 stats up)
- "" (4-5 stats up)
- "" (2-3 stats up)
- "" (0-1 stats up)
- "" (0-1 stats up, most stats capped)
- "" (buying)
- "" (selling)
- "" (forging)
- "" (misc)
- "" (surge)
Greetings - NormalEdit
Greetings - MarriedEdit
- "Stand together."
- "We must not falter."
- "For justice."
- "To victory."
- "En garde!"
- "This is it."
Dual Strike Edit
- "Try me!"
- "Break yourself against me!"
- "Never fear."
- "This is the fate of all who oppose us."
- "May justice bring us victory."
Partner Defeats EnemyEdit
- "You've grown strong."
- "We are unstoppable."
- "My gratitude."
- "My gratitude."
- "I fear I have no mercy left."
- "Necessity impels enmity."
- "You were warned."
- "For freedom!"
Killed By EnemyEdit
- "How can this be?"
“I thought I had... so much more to lend the world. (Names of those in battle), the balance hangs with you now... I can't help you anymore. I could not have asked for a better team.”
—Death quote, classic mode
“I am sorry, Thul. This is one battle you must fight alone.”
—Retreat quote, casual mode